- Give us a quick call to let us know that you're going out of town. Some states and foreign countries have "blocks" due to high instances of fraud. By letting us know your travel plans, we can make sure your card doesn't get declined in these areas.
- Clean out your wallet and only take what you need.
- Find out the daily withdrawal limit and request to have it increased while on your trip.
- Be mindufl of your personal security when accessing an ATM.
- Monitor your account frequently. Use the Shazam Bolt mobile app and receive alerts to potential fraud on your smartphone or tablet.
- Use the Century Bank mobile app to help monitor accounts and transfer funds if needed.
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately. Make sure to have Bank numbers and Debit Card "lost or stolen" numbers with you in a safe place, should emergencies arise.